Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Body back, Mind ?

Six weeks later, and this is the view from my window! Not as pretty as the picture in the previous post but the snow is slowly melting... yay!
Six semaines plus tard. vue de ma fenêtre! C'est un peu moins joli que la photo précédente: la neige est en train de fondre.Youppi!



Got back recently from the other side of this vast country (Rossland BC). Glad to be home, sad to be away from this part of my family that I will miss. We have a new baby boy; he decided to make his appearance 10 days late so we prolonged our trip by 10 days. Not much artistic activity during this stay, but a lot of quality time with the boys.
Revenus récemment de l'autre bout de ce vaste pays (Rossland CB), nous avons prolongé notre voyage de dix jours car bébé a pris tout son temps pour faire sa première apparition.



We came home to a fridge on strike(the snow came in handy) and Morrisburg is looming close and needs attention big time.
Nous avons été accueillis par un frigo en grève et il faudra mettre les bouchées doubles pour l'organisation de Morrisburg.

Because this post is not really about clay or whatever, I thought I would post some pictures of bottles of hope I made last year. I usually get my BOH act together in the month of May.
J'ai pensé poster quelques photos de bouteilles de l'espoir que j'ai fabriquées l'an dernier; je me mets à l'oeuvre au mois de mai habituellement.



I always liked assemblages of things so I photographed a bunch of bottles as seen from above.
Comme j'aime les assemblages, j'ai pris une photo en plongée d'une série de bouteilles.

It is good to be back...yesssss

1 comment:

georgia said...

way cool vio!!! love your blog and even try to understand the francais!
not very good at that yet!

see you soon,
georgia
ps hope your snow is gone as ours is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails