Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Settling down

Me thinks/hopes I have finished running around for a while. I am happy to be in my studio and renew contact with all my stuff! Not that I minded babysitting, au contraire. Contact with children is very inspiring.

Enfin chez moi! J'espère avoir fini de courailler à droite et à gauche pour un bon bout de temps. Chuis contente d'être enfin dans mon atelier. Ouais, j'ai été garder mes petits. Le contact avec les enfants est toujours une source d'inspiration et de joie.



The other place I went to, was a cottage north of Montreal where seven of us meet and feed off each other. We have been doing this for 10 years: I highly recommend it.

En septembre je me suis aussi absentée pour me retrouver dans un chalet avec de bonnes amies, au nord de Montréal, plus précisement au Mont Tremblant. Cela fait dix ans que nous passons une semaine ensembles et croyez-moi, ça titille la créativité!



In the picture: Leslie, Violette, Krista, Margi and Barbara. Lynda and Trita had to leave early.

In the meantime, here are the two pieces I like to wear the most. I love to play around with optical illusions, and polymerclay lends itself well to this.
I just took this one off to take a picture:

Je viens d'enlever un pendentif que je porte tout le temps,pour le photographier: j'aime les illusions d'optique. La pâte polymère se prête bien à ce jeu je crois.



This is the other one I like to wear:
Je porte aussi celui-ci assez souvent:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails