Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sometimes I wonder....

if Pharaohs ever sang the blues!
On to my nesting pyramids which pose a presentation problem. I guess the best is to play with them... but technology isn't there yet.

Parfois je me demande si...
les pharaons chantaient les blues!

De retour à mon projet des pyramides qui me pose un problème de présentation. Le mieux serait de les manipuler mais la technologie n'est pas encore rendue là.


They can all be reversed.

Elles peuvent toutes être inversées.



And can be positioned in different ways according to whim.

Et on peut les placer dans différentes positions selon l'humeur du moment.



The assembly is done with waxed linen which I like because it allows the pyramids to bend both ways. Also: evidence of my strong fiberarts connection.

L'assemblage a été fait avec un fil de lin ciré, ce qui permet d'inverser les pyramides et qui témoigne de mon passé des arts de la fibre.

1 comment:

Claire Maunsell said...

I love these pyramids! Je les aime beaucoup - bravo!
Each surface is fascinating....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails